Rainbow

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A slow start.

Hee...just trying this out for the first time...pardon me....goona be just a short one....well, after umpteen times of encouragements from my good friend, sandy. Here goes....
so what shall i say? what can i say? haha....even as the new year gonna STARTS soon...in few days time. Something i told myself, is to TRY NEW THINGS in my life in this new year. Yes, challenging ones included. :) Yes, joining this "BLOG" shall be my slow start!

awaits.....
more to come....

I hope to share my life with the fellow bloggers here. well, not that my life is a great one to look upon but that i believe no man lives alone on an island. We are created to share lives together in a meaningful way!

so how do i end? just like that. :)

2 Comments:

  • Yay! I'm so glad you started!
    Can't wait to read more about you...
    Happy blogging! :)

    By Blogger Sandy, at 7:46 PM  

  • Hee. =)
    choocrainbow: "choo" means me la.
    "c" means "see"
    So tt makes up choocrainbow= "me see rainbow"
    Coz i rem rainbow represents God's committed relationship with mankind ( Gen 9:13-17) so i wanted to see rainbow everyday, everytime. That through this BLOG, my friends would join me along to see this "rainbow". :)

    By Blogger choocrainbow, at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home