Rainbow

Monday, January 03, 2005

Drawing a "Line"...

New Year starts! The atmosphere of newness in the air....the talk of new year resolutions, reflections, and dreams for the year ahead....
oh yes, reflection has becoming a habit of mine. It reminds me of what has been blessed into my life. The things i dont deserved to get, but i received! And areas i dont realised the changes brought into my life,the moulding work in me until i reflect and evaluate. :)

So many things has happen in my life that 2004. Whether personal, family, or my relationship with God. i give thanks for being a very small person in this world, facing challenges in my own life, God saw me. He know everything about me. He know every thought when far away. He chart the path ahead of me, and tell me where to stop and rest. He both precede and follow me. :)

if i would to write all that He has blessed me, all that He guided me through, all that He has helped me. Too long to write la! hee. Maybe one of the significant incident, is when my family was "forced" to move out and settled into Sengkang due to financial troubles rolling over from the closing down of the shop that my family runs for over 20+years.The "world" in my life then was pretty "darkened" and faced a lot of uncertainties. Of course, worries and anxeity overwhelms. Truthfully, qtn did come..."why does this happen?" Yet, through this incident, my faith "shakes" into stronger and firmer foundation. It was not about me but about who i trust in, the One whom knows me well. One summary: He has always with me where He brought me.

i give thanks too for the many new friends i came to know. New friendships, yet i felt we knew for long. And many of those "old" friendships, i am thankful that we kept it. :) my life in 2004 was meaningful because friends are there when i needed a comfort hand, they are there when i needed people to share the hope to me, they are there to give encouragement when i needed to grow as a person.,they are there to correct me when i was wrong. To all my "old" friends and new friends: thank you!! "i wish you enough" (see my next msg...hee)

2005. i hope to see new changes in my life. Only when moving out of my comfort zone, then will i learnt to be resilient to changes. i hope to be less "stubborn" for the not-so-beneficial things, hee, to be "stubborn" for things i should be firm in. Yea, to draw the line and not to waver in between. To accept new challenges that i may grow.....

its gonna be like a race. here it is, a slow start ....drawing a line.....what is next? :)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home