Rainbow

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

2nd thoughts

having 2nd thoughts is good.

sometimes it just gets me back onto the track where i am supposed to be.
"its a long long journey, till i know where i am supposed to be....
... i know i will falter ....i know You will standing by my side, its a long long journey....
sometimes it feels no one understand, ...."

many things have happen and revealed.
my conversations with a few people have helped me on chewing on my 2nd thoughts.
poy,alan, siew qin, joel, xiaozu

my life, His calling.
a timely sermon which reaffirms on my 2nd thougths.
we gain when we give-sacrifice.
fulfil the calling for Christ.
move on with perseverance.
what You call, i choose to trust in You that You will provide.

*** *** *** ***

Forgetful behavior.... has consequences.
saw this slogan in a poster.
it somehow spoke to me in a recent encounter in getting new year decorations for my school.
its amazing how God answered my prayer.
i ask Him: what should i do? write on the blank piece? or i just treat it as to "give" tt amt to the school?
then i saw the above words in my usu routine route to Nexus on sun.
went back school, told them the truth, din expect them to pay me back.
but to let them know so that they can have a better estd budget for next year....
and it turn out they can still push to claim back the amt.
integrity. was not able to pinpoint tis word until today's teaching from siew qin.
upholding His Truth was not easy, i was "tempted" to do otherwise.
but by His grace, i heard Him.
so did as He said.
and He bless me back that i was able to claim the amt back!
praise the Lord.
we will be bless when we stand on His word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home