Rainbow

Saturday, December 10, 2005

2 special songs

one: "love me" - colin raye
too bad i dun have the lyrics...
i liked it the first time i heard it some months ago.
that time i first heard it, it just reminded me of my dad.

i would say i am not a "listening to songs" person.
but once i like a song, i would try to remember.
especially those of significance to me.

rem just recently, while on conversation,the song came to my mind again.
in heart: hm, where can i hear this song again?

then came back from Unit CG on fri.
went on msn, saw xiaodi, and somehow talking about chicken little songs, he then sent me 2 songs...one is the "love me" song!!!

the other song is "Its a long long journey"- corrine may
the first time i really hear it through.
also got the lyrics from him.

what a song.
i got me tearing the first time i hear it!
somehow because before this, along the way back on my own after CG, i told God stg.
... ...
the song lyrics somehow spoke into my heart.

Search me , O God, and know my heart.
Test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psa 139:23-24)

use my life to Praise You!
many things i dont understand
many paths i dont see now
YET
i trust in You
Your perfect plan and purpose
even at the end
things dont turn out the way i desire it to be
i already know i would learn so much
i would have drawn so much closer to You
keep my mind fully focus on You
my heart to fully love You
my strength fully to serve You and Your people
my soul to fully sensitive to You
all by Your grace.
God, my wonderful Father.

ok, share with you this nice song-

Journey - Corrinne May

It's a long long journey
Till I know where I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you

Many days I've spent
Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong

I know I will falter
I know I will cry
I know you'll be standing by my side
It's a long long journey
And I need to be close to you

Sometimes it feels no one understands
I don't even know whyI do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will you break down these walls and pull me through

Cause it's a long long journey
Till I feel that I am worth the price
You paid for me on Calvary
Beneath those stormy skies
When Satan mocks and friends turn to foes
It feels like everything is out to make me lose control
Cause it's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you
To you

2 Comments:

  • http://www.songs-lyrics.net/song-lyrics/6300B847500330057A/Collin-Raye-lyrics/Love%2C-Me-lyrics.html

    colin raye- love me
    i can send u the song if u wan

    By Blogger Lawrence, at 7:14 AM  

  • Tk you so much. i went to hear this song again...its still a nice song. :) haha.

    By Blogger choocrainbow, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home