Rainbow

Friday, November 25, 2005

Jogging...Life thoughts.

went jogging.
the exercise i always wanted to keep up...
thankful i went to day.
was raining on thurs morn, dropped the idea.
today, though was cosy, to snuggle inside my blanket for a good long sleep.
decided to stand firm, off went for a jog.

a cool morning.
i try to keep my mind clear from things, so i just spent the time enjoying for that moment.
many things can worry us, if i keep thinking and thinking.
sometimes, leave it there. give it to Him.
He will take care.
life itself is not about what we go through, the trials of problems or etc...
Life itself is also about appreciating the morning sun.
the morning smell of dew on the leaves.
the cool weather along the path.
the serenity of the surroundings.

still rem yest evening was with sandy, walking through the path from Bras Basah complex towards Raffles City.
looking up, i was somehow encouraged to see the sky.
maybe to many others, whats' the big deal?
yet, though it did not pop a verse, nor a "revelation" etc...it just touch my heart, the peace that comes gently resides in me.
once again reminded me of the Creator of it.
the colours He chose for that evening to paint the sky
the cluster of clouds He made to beautify the sunset.
many things we take for granted.
i would always chose to appreciate this breath i take.
breath of life.
without it, all is meaningless.
sandy said stg: God knows how to encourage you.
yes, indeed, He knows!
who else in this world knows me better than God.
even at times when i cant bring myself to believe that He is the only One.
the truth is He is!
and ultimately, i know i will still believe because He will show.

Live Life to the Fullest.
what i cant do, i leave to Him
what i can do, i persevere on.
when i can see, i give thanks.
when i cant see, i press on to faith.

"However, i consider my life worth nothing to me, if only i may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace."
Acts20:24
amen.

my prayers for those in Christ,
Have hope in Him, Rejoice!
my prayers for those nearing Christ,
that you may see the wonders and goodness He promised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home