Rainbow

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Who is Christ to NG5B2?

Contributions from:
Dennis, Mingzhu, Rachel),( Yi Cheng, Poy, Shiming), (GuangRong, Sandy, Lee), and me. :)
(Wonderful sat CG First in history, Yi Cheng's room)
the "powerful" aircon who sticks paper, the dusty ledges on the door, the dusty orange curtains....:P

one that's "glowing" with many squares on our body.

one that i discovered many things about "unknown facts" or some known facts about this family i learned to love more and more.

-one who grows 10cm per year in pri sch.
-one who danced before in his faculty! ( this caught everyone by surprised!)
-one who likes exercise but havnt get to it many months now.
-one who likes english last time
-one who's actually quite particular about germs
-one who's likes high heeled pointed shoes
-one who like to count tiles while bathing
-one who had a fake tooth
-one who likes arts and.. (cant rem)
-one who likes prata and tea (aiyo everyone is so sure who is this!)
and more which due to my old age, cant rem now...haha!

we get to know one another more through this simple game that rachel and mingzhu prepared.
its nice to just know more about someone in this family, and yet there are still so many things we yet to discover.
how interesting life itself is.

reminds me of a sms i recd today from paulin, a good friend of mine.
"life is only traveled once. Today's moment becomes tomorrow's memory. Enjoy every moment, good or bad, because the gift of life is life itself."

indeed, today's CG is a moment for me to be treasured. thank all of you who are part of this moment.

as to the title of this blog entry, wanted to make it a memory for me....
( dun mind me blogging ni2 men2 de4 answer hor...wont write names la)

Who is CHRIST to NG5B2:
a person i am still learning to know
a person to follow
everloving Son of God
comforter
conqueror
the one whom makes meaning in my life for He is ...God
assurance He will be with me all my days
my confidante
Christ went through a lot for my salvation
Christ understands / identifies
Friend
the one up high
redeemer
model
source of life
lover

just realised i also forgot to share who is Christ to me during the sharing time hor?
here's it that i "owe" u guys.....haha.

Christ has been a friend to me when i first got to know Him.
He has been a source of help during the growing up times as a new believer.
always go to Him for help.
Slowly got to know Him more through bible, people, the church etc...
then i think He became more important to me, the centre of my life.
though at times, i still struggle in putting Him first.
He then became more real to me Himself as a savior, the One who gave His life to forgive my sins.
over years, i realised i fell in love with Him gradually.
so He became my lover of my soul.
at some mountains high and valleys low times, He was the King and Comforter.
Soon i also learnt He wants whole of my life, full of my heart.
not easy for me to give fully.
Yet He waits patiently. yes, very patiently, always there for me.
He has reside so deeply in my heart now, that even as at times i struggle through,
He gently surfaces up to let me know,
i still have Him.
In my deepest heart, i still want Him a lot in my life.
i still desire Him to guide and walk in His will
Never to give up on this relationship, a relationship that i know i cant bear to just let go now.
it would had been worse to let go, He promised that He always comes
when my darkness fills my senses
when my blindness keeps me from your touch
when my burdens keeps me doubting
when my memories take the place of You

Jesus when will i ever see the fullness of You?
yet because of this
i press on to take hold of You

to gain is to lose

Thank You, Jesus.
For all that You are
for all that You have done

i am "tired" now, be with me.
recd a sms prayer at the end of day, so blessed.
to recd strength and wisdom
give me assurance to contd to do Your will
put on smile to infect others
Protect me
show me Your mercy and grace
In Jesus Name.Amen.
what a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home