Rainbow

Friday, November 04, 2005

Saturday JOG. Finally

7am.
so tired. went into Zzzz only at 2am yest wor. let me rest a bit more....says my body.
had a wonderful Cg at yi cheng's place yest.
last min changes.
had to take the tabernacle prayer altogther. thought to myself, was difficult le, God.
But i leave to You, it's in Your hands.
Great, God, so good. to be in Your presence. i truly know and assured Your presence yest at CG. indeed, when u called us to serve, You will be with us!

rem Yi cheng's simple illustration:
WOG says: one plus one equals two
we say: one plus one equals 1.8
we fall short of the glory of God.

the more we see our thoughts and desires that fall short, the more we experience God's grace in our lives!Amen! Heb 4:14-16

there's stg i told God before CG. thank you God. i sense that uplifting in my heart.
it'll be difficult, but You be with me always.
not my will, but Your will be done.
i want to be grateful, to be joyful , to be firm, to always let go and let You.

went home, saw bro at home.
watched "Xiang Zuo Ai, xiang you Ai" ( a korean love story)
so sad at the ending. both the pretty girls died of illness, left the guy.
ok la, but such things seldom happen in real life. just another fiction sweet romantic love story.
:) just sharing my personal thoughts on it, no offense.

8am.
wakie wakie!
its in my mind. my decision to make.
washed up, put on my NEW NEW BALANCE running shoes!
so nice to have a new pair, which i long for many many months liao lo.
hee, bought it last sunday with rach, shiming, poy at Suntec.
a good bargain, and i liked e design. and its new! haha.

decided to take the route my xiaomei ran with me before.

down rivervale plaza, towards Hougang Ave 10 and 8. to punggol park. round it.
and jog along the quiet roads towards sengkang east way, then back to home.

jog, pace, walk, stop, stroll, sprint, jog walk.....etc....
tt's my 1hr long :jog" on sat morning.
wonderful.
i realised, sometimes, there's a season to jog, to stroll, to sprint.
know when i can.
persevere and push myself beyond the "my limits"
the satisfaction, the joy recd at the end.

prayed for rach when i "vaguely" past by her place, prayed for poy, when i reach hougang, prayed for wilson when i past his house.
(haha, blessed are those who stay at Northeast. anyone wants to move house? hee...)

thank You for this QT....
rested my mind and heart with You.

as i walked back to hme,after praying for CG people.
i asked God for names beyond CG, wowo, amazing so many names came to my mind.
vivian, zhong da, siew yee, aiai, choon yam, zhi hao, xu qing, shireen, etc....there are so many people we can pray for....

Rch home, b decided to down to rivervale plaza for a cold drink.
bought Peel Fresh Guava and sipped. so nice.
then guess what "overcame" me?
i actually took a chinese newspaper.
haha, thought its abt time i start "learning" and picking up my chinese again this holis.

i like this sat.
unplanned in a way. came spontaneously.
this is what i enjoy doing if the day is left to me.
to spend soem time, with Him, jogging.
reach home, do some reading.

God, thank You.
refresh my heart, renew my love, Pour Your Spirit into my soul, refresh my heart.
amen!

2 Comments:

  • You forgot to pray for Peiling and Joy who are also living in Serangoon/Hougang area. :-D

    By Blogger draco_malfoy!!!!, at 5:50 PM  

  • hee...i didnt run until there ya.maybe i can try if i really can.:P
    coz rach, poy, wilson are in my neighbourhood, so i can still run past their flats...:)

    By Blogger choocrainbow, at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home