Rainbow

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Dragon Gate Restaurant!!

7pm.Dragon Gate Restaurant.Lobby C, HarbourFront.

was early, went around until xueyun called me. ( tt's my da jie)
seldom see her nowadya since we all went back our "own" lives since june...
only rem caught her once at somerset on a mon evening.

saw weishun, always liked his "peaceful" presence.
i think my da jie is blessed to know him.
i also got to know him better today.
and they came with mama.

we all gathered at the entrance of dragon gate restaurant....
hm...two weddings held there too....
thank God, my xiaomei, caihong had booked earlier on....
but kinda funny to walk in through the banquet to the reserved tables....
we actually walked past the wedded couple.
haha.

everyone was there.
xueyun and weishun
caiyun and cyril
caihong and guohao
me and mama
yes, first time guohao came and joined us as a family gathering.
hm...actually think this is also the first time we had family gathering dinner ever since we all started working.
it was meant to celebrate caihong's BD, 3rd Nov.
juz only my brother who's missing. he had stomachache and going to book in to his camp.
if only he was there.....then it will be wonderful.

i like today.
though was a bit tough for me to share out certain things, certain thoughts and decision to vv after the meeting....was "stress" over it....but since i decided so i shall keep my words to Him.
but i am thankful i had such wonderful dinner with my family later in the evening.
cant imgaine i was the horseface during the dinner.
the one making everyone laugh, or rather trying to make everyone laugh....hee.
asking the qian bian wen da ti...haha....
i actually amde everyone laugh with all those qtns etc....
now who shall say i cant "crack jokes"?! hehehe.

always liked cyril around.
he has been the one with my family the longest.
he saw most of what happen in our family, other than weishun and guohao.
and he sure knows our family make up too.

guohao naturally became the "victim" of being questioned...
but we decided to let him go since its only our first time with him around.
shall spare him....

and guess what?!
i suggested the "zhong ji mi ma" game coz the buffet food was too much.
and it somehow got everyone involved and laughing and talking....

God, i thank YOu for this wonderful dinner.
one i truly laugh without constraint, without any burdens in my heart.
but if only he was there.....then it will be wonderful.

God, i pray for my family.
i want to really see them in the closer family of God.
i rem my words to him.
shall persevere until i kept to tt promise.

thankful for today.
a great dinner!

2 Comments:

  • chaichoo??? horseface?

    I think my brain just exploded heh heh

    lee.cue.to

    By Blogger The Rational Neurotic, at 5:31 PM  

  • hihi FB. the BD gal is actually mt own blood sister ya..:) yup, loved ones are always missed even when they are not around. in fact, if u happen to see one of my entries earlier june this year, u would also have seen a blog about the last journey of my dad who passed away because of illness. it will take time to grief over, now i still miss him. yes, even after so many months. :)

    By Blogger choocrainbow, at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home