Rainbow

Saturday, November 26, 2005

An unexpected LETTER

(pics of korea are some of the many whom a gd friend of mine sent to me) long time never keep in contact liao.

was a good time at Fish & Co. at Jurong Point with Jess, Yi cheng, Poy, Dennis. never really expect to be back to this familiar place once again. there are many moments spent at JP back then during my NTU days...

later, meet a long time friend whom i havnt met for so long, Guoliang, together with Guangrong and poy. Pray that he will get the job.

while on the train, wld i be back here? ... ...

after a long travelling, after missing the last train, missing the last bus, finally on cab....returned home. first thing that caught my eye is a envelope, ( for overseas letters) first thought, was my father's god-sister in Taiwan. still waiting for her replies since june....but unexpectedly, was a letter from my student! Kang tai, a very small sized Pri 4, 10 years old kid. i rem on the last day of school he actually asked me for my home add and tel no. so i gave him only home add. his textbooks are school sponsored, probably he may not be having extra money. i rem he also asked me how much is a stamp. i was very touched by that letter... ...

was reminded too by the story of starfish.
recd msg prayer.
Desire a confirmation. one not in sense of audible, but that assurance that it is from You.
i know it will come. i dont "see" it now, this is the waiting time.

today, showed to yi cheng and sandy coz we had guitar lesson. though i know they wont be able to feel how i feel, but i know this letter plays a significant part in this decision.
and... ...that one too.
slowly but surely. He will show.
Thank You! Jesus.

1 Comments:

  • well, we'd probably not really feel 100% of how you feel coz your student give you not give us mah :p but I think I can understand your joy... heehee... the rewards of a profession that impacts lives... :)

    By Blogger Sandy, at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home