Rainbow

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

the last journey of a new beginning.

title of my personal written journal.

2nd June 2005

my beloved dad left us to be with Him.
His memories will be ard in our hearts.

remembering his hardworking spirit,
His passion for coffee,
His ups and downs,
His soften heart,
His last words that he didnt manage to convey,

it will take some time for the sadness to go.

it will take some time to get used the absence of him at home.

it will take some time to remember he is not there any longer to listen to me.
the times i used to go into his room and start sharing with him my thoughts, feelings, the things happening to me on the day,
the times i listen to him, his complaints, his recounting of his good old days, his yearning for sweet stuff,

that this time will pass quickly,
for there are more important things in life now.
to move on,
God, be with me and my family.
i trust in You for everything.
thank You,Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home