Rainbow

Monday, April 04, 2005

One LiFe ..(Part 2)

yes! i met Him!
so nice to meet Him as who He is and not what i think or "scratch" my brain cells to think who He is.
When i prepare and ready to meet Him, He wont disappoint me, that's Him. He is faithful.

At the pre-service prayer, He moves and prompted us to pray for ourselves to move into another level of faith! :)
Yes, i did. i prayed for myself to have more faith. the childlike faith to believe and to trust that all things are possible becoz He is who He is.

a lot of thoughts came even before i went church today.
had a late night sleep becoz of the 21st BD celebration at Coasta Sands Pasir Ris my bro had.
helpig him to pack up etc....
Somehow at the wee hours of 530am, my body just woke up.
i din not feel tiredness.
just a lot of thoughts and "burdens".

as i walked the familiar path towards mrt.
in my heart i know i had to let Him take over the burdens.
its weighing me down.
its pretty too much for me to "take" it.
i prayed....
in my heart, i "bowed" before Him. Becoz He is who He is.
i had the strong urge to "let go" of my true feelings before Him. the kind of "CRYING" to tell Him becoz i knw He can be trusted. He wont feel i am too insignificant to be noticed, He wont reject my pouring out....

On the mrt, i took His word and read.
(NLT) Mtt 11:28 Then Jesus said: Come to Me, all you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and i will give you rest...."
who else in the world would have known me to such extent except Him.
To many others, it may mean only words in a book.
To me, only when u get to know Him personally, its more than just words. They are words from a close Friend who knows and understands, giving the words with such wisdom at the right timing.
my heart comforted....

At the worship time, somehow, my "legs" just moved my body all the way to the front.
yes, right at the front, where i see no one else in front. ( except the worship team) :P
its only me and Him.
such "closeness".
the Presence of Him just gently came in as i open my heart to Him.
to want to hear His voice and obey Him.
The songs were new, but somehow, i could follow the lyrics.
its not about the familarity of me on the songs, but the move of Him in my heart that comes from mediating on the meaning of the lyrics.
at almost the last song, i could not "hold it" anymore.
i wanted so much to just "let go" and kneel before Him.
Becoz He is who He is.
And the last song came in....
" ....we all bow down....."
He knows, He hears, i did not concern whether i would be the odd one out if i had knelt down.
i bowed, and knelt, not just outwardly but in my heart too.
i whisper to Him: i am broken, i humbled myself. apart from You, i can do nothing. I want to do great things, but only if You say "yes".

There came two word of encouragement:
1) Psa 147:10-11
The strength of a horse does not impress Him, how puny in His sight is the strength of a man.Rather, the Lord's delight is in those who honor Him, those who put their hope in His unfailing love."
It hit right through within me.
2) A broken and contrite heart He would not despise.
Again, He is who He is, He heard me, tho i was among so many people in the service.

Ps Ben. wore a new shirt today. :)
He said was a brithday present from his coleagues.

the message: A commitment to a life with a vision.

* We can have many passions in life, but we can only have 1 passion of life.
*what is my heart set on?
* expect great things from Him, and attempt great things for Him.
* He is not asking us to go into tmrw and make tmrw right, but to trust in Him as we go into tmrw.
*chirstians are not ladder-climbers but cross-carriers.
*Live a life that matters.

touched.
becoz He is who He is.
everything just hit and strike through.
casting away every worry, and doubts.
It was exchanged with hope and love.

It is important to have a life, and not just living.

There's not much time left.
oh, ever let it be that i will constantly be aware that time is running short.
it matters, what i do with my seconds and minutes.
but i need Him to guide.

a song that came to my mind recently:
Its a small small world
..............only one life and soon it'll past,
only what's done for Christ will last......................

Becoz He is who He is,
i will contd to walk close to Him.
By His grace.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home