Rainbow

Monday, February 14, 2005

HeArT ToUcHed!!

just simply missed going to sun service.
seems like ages but it was only a week.....
looked forward for it...
"awaken my heart, to love and adore You o my Lord...awaken my heart, to know Your grace and to love You more each day..." song sung at the service today.
Indeed, Lord, pray that You will awaken my heart to You more each day, in every day living, to walk sensitively to Your voice!

Today, like a "school excursion" i felt like a teacher bring a bunch of "kids" out...
hee...really thankful that some of the sis/bro came to my hse for LNY visitation.
(Peiks. kim, sandy, cryst, shuwei, vivian, Guangrong, khiang keat, poy, jiawei, vinc, shiming, guoliang, bernard, john, wilson, hope i din miss out any)
some even talked with my family.
kim: thank you for listening to my dad's old stories....
vivian, poy, GR, cryst: thank you for praying together for the healing for my dad.
Wilson: thank you for "praying" silently in your own special way...:)
Sandy, Peiks: thank you for initaiting to talk with my dad. Hee, think tt time he's already tired so din talk much to you two. :)
K.K: thank you for chatting with my sis abt all the bi-tri-mara-thons!! hee, guess what, she asked me abt the "nugget" mystery you were asking abt?! ?? :P
Guoliang: hee, we wanted to give you that surprise abt your BD. see you so "ke lian" ya to make all the way here to SengKang. But really appreciated that u finally made it here. GR: u can make a good "scouts" wo ( scouting through the ulu sengkang n confusing block nos )....considering to change your eca to Scouts from your boys bridgade.? haha.
To those who came: i thank you so much. it made a lot difference at my home with the presence of you guys!
Especially the prayer you all made at my room for guoliang.
A first time that a group prayer at my home!
what amazes me was the acceptance of my family members that they "allow" us to pray!!!
WOW! Praise the Lord!
Coz never yet in my house were there prayers made in a group like this.
i thnak you all for the presence of God in my house!
and my mum actually so nice, brought the fan in for you all, thinking you all may be "hot" while praying. Hee...or maybe she thought we will pray very long?!
my sis actually came out to let us use the room.....

yet another NEW CHANGE for this year!
believe more of this to come as God contd to move within the hearts of my family members.
"....Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with your entire household." ACTS 16:31 (NLT)

after watching "constantine" and suppper at tiong bahru market...
went home...sniffing...must be the aircon at the cinema. haiz....
my sis, mum and dad... actually started asking about you all.
shall nt mention names....
sis asked abt kk, talking with her abt biathalons but never actually go for it...asking me if you r lazy person wo? hee...oh o. :p
mum asked me abt poy who talked with her, washed the bowls for her....i didnt knew this until mum told me. wo...brothers do household work le! hee.
dad asked abt kim who talked with him and patiently listening to him....
deep in my heart, i was touched because my family came to know more about this "other" family i have in church.
They saw your exemplary lives. m sure they saw God's character in your lives.

Hearts touched.
at least to me.
mine and family.
i hope yours too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home