Rainbow

Sunday, January 23, 2005

A sWeEt geStUre

first of all...being able to post another blog here its a amazing thing already! :)
Poy & Wilson: i did it! so bear with me if it sounded repeated to u two. ;p

It is about a song between me and another person. ( i wld name him J for now...)
the first time i met J, this song was sang.
i like the words of the song.
simple but it ws very meaningful to me.
i got to know J through another good friend of mine in my secondary school.
On that day, i befriended J with this song.

This song soon become our Song.
each day as i got to know J more and more, there's always this yearning to know more.
Sometimes this relationship with J wasnt smooth, there were times i teared, i struggled and almost gave up.
i remembered i gave up once.
But sooner or later, i discovered i need J a lot and all the sweet memories with J just came back....
Then four years ago, our relationship was restored.

J is still the same as before. J never change. Always there for me.
Everytime, i told J i wanted to give up, or when i feel down, discouraged.
J always sing this song for me. J did this a number of times already....
a song only between me and J.
a sweet gesture.

Today our song was played again.
i was very touched.
No one can understand how much it means to me.
the timing of this song to be played.
Coz it was between me and J.

Now, for the "first" time, i want to share with you this song.....

Jesus, Lover of my soul
Jesus, Lover of my soul.
Jesus, i will never let you go.
You've taken me from the miry clay
You set my feet upon the rock
And now i know

I love you, i need You
though my world may fall
i'll never let you go
My Saviour, my closest Friend
i'll worship you until the very end.

J is my Jesus.
i hope those around me who know Jesus would love Him more and more each day.
i hope those around me who yet to know Jesus would discover His love for you.







2 Comments:

  • Love this song too.
    He is indeed always with us , no matter what.
    =)

    By Blogger Fish, at 5:57 AM  

  • Chaichoo,

    just as i was feeling blue blue today, i decided to play Praise n Worship songs (if i didnt remember wrongly, Pastor Henry on sunday said: Worship God....)
    and the song below just touched me.

    Your Beloved
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lord it was You who created the heavens
    Lord it was Your hand that put the stars in their place
    Lord it is Your voice that commands the morning

    Even oceans and their waves
    Bow at Your feet

    Lord who am I
    Compared to Your glory, Oh Lord
    Lord who am I
    Compared to Your majesty

    I am Your beloved Your creation
    And You love me as I am
    You have called me chosen for Your kingdom
    Unashamed to call me Your own
    I am Your beloved

    Brent Helming © 1996 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing

    By Blogger Fish, at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home