Rainbow

Sunday, July 03, 2005

His touch on this day

I gave these words:
"Even when i walk
through the dark valley of death
i will not be afraid
for you are close beside me
YOUR ROD AND YOUR STAFF
protect and comfort me" (psa 23:4)

Give ME your hands
Open your palms
I put the rod and the staff on your hands
Take them!

taking them upon my hands
they are somehow heavy to hold for long
very tempted to let go
yet, i clutched them hard
to tell Him: Yes, i will.

ROD: to be the kind of leader You want me to be
STAFF: to be there for the people where You want me to be

right into my heart
indeed You know my every care and thought
- (during prayer in sun svc today) -

let go.
the many "me-s" inside
divine exchange
still sometimes, felt the hurts and unwillingness
i look upon the fruits of obedience
Help me O God.
i cant and i need You
thank You for being here
You are precious lover of all.

to admit i cant is the greatest gift
i recd the biggest in return
" i can do all things through Him who gives me stregth"
nothing is impossible for Him
All glory to Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home