Rainbow

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Thoughts of the Moments


Awarding picture of the year 2005-
"New Generation 5 B 2"
its a heart warming pic.
behind this, i had my personal laughs, tears, encouragements, heartaches, joy, perseverance...which u all may or may not see, i guess.
most important of all, i had God in this family.
(yicheng: tks for complimenting my cuteness in dancing....eh, prefer "beautiful" haha, coz cute=ugly but adorable)
and i want blog this too!
coz its very memorable.

anyway,
when we(CLs) got to know we had to dance,
its was like...er...can we do it?
i am not a dancing person,
tho i danced before in my JC days....mass dances kind.
i know this dance is dedicated for u all.
a little token of appreciation for your hearts in serving together for our Lord in this family.
thank you, His dear CG.
for this wonderful year 2005.

i hope 2006, will be a year of breakthroughs for each of you.
here praying for u,
TCC

1 Comments:

  • hihi. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Yar i am Peiyu lor. So happy to see the photo that you have posted here. Though I havent known you guys for very long (other than my Xiaoge lah), but i'm really missing you guys!! Pls send my regards to the others k (especially Xiaoge, cos he havent been writing email to me!! keke)

    By Blogger Queen Yukie, at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home