Rainbow

Monday, February 27, 2006

Heart Language

learnt some "heart language"!

had a good time learning some "heart" language yest nite.
not easy, but was challenging, and very heartwarming too.
i enjoyed it. ( though at times dun understand what was said to me)

"Heart" language gets to the heart.

what is your heart language?
i hope someday i can be used by Him so that Ye So can get into many hearts.
Some foreign hearts too.
and i hope as i get to capture your heart language, i would speak at the right part of your "hearts", not "poking" at the wrong ones so much that you will be hurt.
Ye So use me to speak His words to your hearts.

i want to rem these words for my good friend:
1) sen yat fa lok
2) Ye So oon lei
3) lei hai Shion Dai zui oon.

whahaa.

Thank You for blessing me to be able to write this blog, about "heart" language.

i took a step, i hope it pleases You.
it was not easy even when perhaps i was not being understood.
yet, i felt that peace within me.
i could only do what i can.
beyond me, i need Your strength.
let me know You "all over again"
to really know so that i may trust You
at the end of the day, i may not get what i wanted.
its ok, but You be with me.
and i know even at that time,
i would receive so much more joy
because it is ultimately Your best plan for me!
out of gratitude already for blessing me with what i can enjoy now.
i want to know Your "Heart" language too!
amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home