Rainbow

Friday, July 15, 2005

Song of Worship with God alone

Friend and King

My eyes are on You Lord
YOu guide me with Your hand
This road i take is led by You
i will walk Your ways

in my days of trouble Lord
i can depend on You
i am hidden in Your Presence now
Established by Your grace

I am Yours
Foever i will sing
Faithful is my friend and King

END

listening to this song, reminds me of this very special person in my life
no one can ever take his place
only the last few years that i spent with him that i really felt meaningful
how short the time i had with him.
his words, his actions, his very being
times of trouble, of anxiety, of some happy moments

God was my faithful friend and King
i can depend on Him
i am hidden in His presence

God continue to lead me in Your way.
Guide me by Your hand
living in every moment with You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home