Rainbow

Saturday, August 27, 2005

V.S.B.I.B

very short blog but impt blog

missed him
was reminded of him twice this week
first on mon, suddenly during the class still going on for hope sem
his face flashed vividly in my mind

then today as i was travelling mrt from airport to meet SQ for shepherding at city hall
( peiyu went to Uk with her husband today, sent her off at the airport. gonna miss this very jovial friend, come to think of it, got to know her through Jason...abt more than 1 year ago.)
i recalled the times i talked with him abt YOU, God
his face, his smiles, his sadness about his illness, his worries pouring out

now i rem,
today a kid in one of my class suddenly asked me: do i have a mother? yes i reply.
so i was thinking maybe she didnt have a mother, tt's why she asked me tt qtn,
so i asked her do u have a mother, and father...?
tt was when i told them i didnt have a father now.

the change caused me to love him more.
i used to hate him when i was younger about things i dun understand
but God taught me about true Love-Jesus' love for me
and got me learning about loving him
and kept learning about loving him until when i can only miss him now.
What amazing Love.

sup to be short, so tt's all i have to say.
Love your family while they can still see and be touched by your acts of love.

3 Comments:

  • "and kept learning about loving him until when i can only miss him now."

    These are words really pulled a string in me...

    Thank you for sharing a part of yourself with us on this blog :)

    By Blogger Sandy, at 11:46 AM  

  • try to remind yourself it take time to forget bah.. this is wat i did when my oldest bro passed away for his cancer..
    i still missed him sometime also, it has been 10 years..

    By Blogger kyoko, at 3:16 AM  

  • I guess in my own ways of treasuring the memories someone very dear to me is to rem close to my heart what he has done to impact my life..i share about my professor..his teaching and sharing i hold close to my heart...guess can really also feel how the Christ followers are like bah...to really lose someone you really treasure and so close to u..
    jia you sis! time really heals!

    By Blogger Rachel Tham, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home