Rainbow

Thursday, August 04, 2005

a thought dropped...

its was this "one year qtn" that i wld be always asking.

started teaching on the 27th Jul.
crazy 3 days...things are almost as if i am new student there...
like a new kid...missed one of the class also because i got the wrong class schedule, what a silly mistake.

got two Pri 4 classes, and 1 Pri 5 class and a Pri 6 art class.
Yes, additional to the contract terms, but art shall be interesting bah....
what can we do for creativity?! hee...

cant remember their names for now, but i shall give myself some time to remember...
for now, after 4 dys , i can rem a few "naughty ones" ....

could not go school since tues.
on MC for 4dys...haiz....
somehow what's going on....
in my heart, i actually missed going school.
prob also partly due to the reason that i have my responsibilty there to finish up the chpts for the 2 Pri 4 classes since they are sup to have topical test in 2 weeks times!
oh no...
poor kids, they just changed chinese teacher, now they missed 4 dys of lessons, and they got to get ready for topical test....:(

was at meeting with the coreteam, ( GR / Cryst/ PK / Den / Kim)
somehow , before the meeting, a thought dropped.
"maybe that's God answer to my one year qtn...."
is it? wld it? somehow i knew i would like teaching, wld it be something i wld ultimately need to forgo because of the things You told me before? KIV. until You say so.

anyway, God, You always guide step by step, so shall my steps be too!
listened to a wonderful song today:

Be the centre
Jesus, be the centre
be my source, be my my light, Jesus
Jesus be my centre
Be my hope be my song, Jesus

Be the fire in my heart
be the wind in these sails
be the reason that i live
Jesus, Jesus

Jesus, be my vision
Be my path, be my guide, Jesus

Thank You, for You are going to heal me!
now i treasure my voice,
ever thankful that You gave me a voice,
coz there are many who cant speak
not by their choice.
precious are the voices YOu gave
the voice to sing praise and worship
the voice to share Your word
the voice to say things which i shld be saying
the voice to tell of Your good deeds!
let us all be slow to speak and quick to listen
and when we speak, we speak with FAITH
with positiveness, with the authority Jesus gave
with the wonderous of YOur goodness
with much joy and love,
amen!
let me be someone to hear the unsaid voices of their hearts!
For there are many who chose not to voice out.
God, let me hear! By Your grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home