Rainbow

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

the soft whisper

300705 Sat
at the prayer meeting at fairfield methodhist Room303.
she's missing, should have been there,
because God gave a soft whisper.
i know its from Him to her.
God, whatever it is, You have shown yourself faithful.
coz i heard.

Vision:
a little boy on a long road....
the road ahead seems so long and far-fetched....
indeed, it is a long long way....
however, the vision zoom out, the boy is actually more than half way up the mountain.
he's in fact, nearing the mountain peak.
the destination of where he started out.
James 1:12
God blesses the people who patiently endure testing. afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.

Cryst, Guangrong and myself came together to pray for the unit, everyone of them.
God, now i see and i really felt Your heart.
that day, somehow i experienced the hurt and deep love of Your heart for them.
it has been very long since the last of prayers of tears.
God, i heard Your soft whisper.
Let Your will be done.
Let our hearts be ever drawn closer to Your heart!

310705 Sun
in the morning....
a song came to my mind, was humming it....
was telling mingzhu that i was puzzled why i keep humming the song....
And during the service, at the end of it, the SONG was played!
"You chose me."
Lord i give my heart
Lord i give my life
in all that i say
everything that i do
i am Yours

Lord you'r all i need
everything i dream
my hopes and desires
i found them in You
You are the reason i live

Cause You chose me You called me by name
From the moment that You tocuhed my life
i have been changed
You found me and set me apart
Now i'm reaching for my destiny
the future You have planned for me

Today is the day of breakthrough!
took the steps to drop it into the pledge box.
God, pray that You will guide me to fulfill this pledge!
its possible because its' humanly impossible to be done.
It will have to be done by Your grace.
Amen.

*a soft whisper from my heart
( not His)
Lord, i enjoyed the time.
Yet, i know its not Your time.
so i shall wait.
because Your soft whisper means more than anything else.
More than the loud voices i hear from people
More than even the soft whispers in my "own self"

1 Aug 05

Should have not strained my voice today!
shouting and asking the students to keep quiet etc...
and at the end of day,
no voice!

2 Aug 05
MC, spend whole day marking books! haiz...
probably the day i tried every means to get back my voice! honey which kim specially brought to my house on Mon, while i was at my Hope sem Exams...so touched by her act of love!
the medication which i got from the doc, visitng the clinic at ard1030pm on Mon....really desperate already. haha.
mum's special remedy from Chinese medication....
God, pray for healing!
Felt handicapped without my voice ya! :P

its now about 2 months...
Somehow this date will always strike something in my heart.
its hard to miss a person like this.
the feelings of the loss is still there.
the absence can still be felt.
there's still something i havnt done, it'll be one of the breakthroughs i want to work towards this year!
God, show me Your ways....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home