Rainbow

Thursday, August 18, 2005

He's such a sweetheart! (smilez)

ok..here will go again for a long blog ya...

hvnt been here for long time...
but i have been going to urs...( those whom u know i will go to your blogs...Happy bee, erikoler, draco_malfro...etc)
heh, Neoh, what's your blog?didnt know u also read my blog ya? :)

Reasons why i dun blog as frequent now,
busy lor!:P ( hai, "good" excuses.....)
using most time to think about kids in my classes.
now even their faces will surface after each day's class.
some i really feel for them.
their struggling faces for mother tongue.
haiz....what to do with them? i ask them qtn in mandarin, and they can answer me in english?!
aiyo, think need so much more time for them....wonder if they also ever concern about it? hm....

it has been blessed in a way for me....
ever since i started this contract teaching, i havnt had a full week of teaching yet.
there's always something going on in the week that i can have some sort of rest for my throat.

besides the crazy 4days MC, was followed by the gd 2 dys National day holiday.
then this week, for today and tmrw are PSLE oral so no classes.
ok, before u are already thinking : wah, so good so many holidays..."
teachers are still back to schools for duty.

hm...then teachers' day is coming, then children's day.....more holidays.
BUT also means more rushing work for me.
already way behind time schedule for the P4 syllabus....oh no! so part of my stress at sch comes from having too many holidays lor! :P haha.

pretty much a battle ground for me at sch.
coz i am a new solider, still trying out my "weapons" and getting used to the grounds.
but the experienced "soliders" are pretty much helpful and approachable. But they are also busy leh.....

its a training ground.
a discovery ground for my true character moulding.
over this week, so much things can just come at all directions at one time.
be it family issues which got me almost flare up ( or rather i had negative attitude- why the same qtns has to be raised up again and again, when it was earlier explained already?), the every morning tension before going school esp the p5 class ( its puzzling that over the days as i start work, my biological clock has to somehow wake me up at ard 2-3am, then to fall asleep again before getting up again at 530am- ok, when u read this, dun ask me why, its my body reactions. i want to sleep one, hey, its piggy here! but somwhow i can just wake up lor. m praying for myself too to Zzz well...., so PRAY for me ya!) :) tks!
and of course, the people in cg-all whom they have such a place in my heart that it kinda of stir within me if i know they have stg happening in their personal life too. of course, i dun carry these burdens la, so heavy, so i knew the best way is to bring to the Lord at His feet, then He will show and lead in me and in them!
the challenge is when all comes at the same time, the Lord's strength is all i seek!
Praises to Him is where i can find my source of hope and tower fo refuge.

okok...back to what i really want to say here. opps....the chong hei ness is always "bugging" me ya!

He's such a sweet heart.
guess what he did to me.
one of these past days, i knew i had to get myself back in shape by exercising not to slim down but to get a more healthier body so that i can serve better.
so as i look at my weekly schedule, the thought of giving up my guitar lessons on sat morning would be a pretty much the best option so far...hm.
then the next day, a fellow colleague told me that i am allocated to basketball as my CCA.
and it'll be killing two birds with one stone. to have CCA and exercising. Wah!
went on wed for the first session, it's great time talking to the kids. They are so CUTE! and talk so much! haha.

then, was having shepherding with Siew Qin, and telling her how much i wan to have more time with Him daily. the need to be spirit controlled in each new day....everytime i had to squezzed time in the morning to quieten my heart and mind...
today. i met a new teacher. was on the same duty for the PSLE oralexam, and she gave me a daily bread booklet. Wow! i am so thankful! He really knows. God-divine timing- people called"coincidental" i havnt owned a daily bread booklet for so long and she even offered to give me a chinese version one, but i know myself, so i told her a english one will do. haha.

who else would have know me better?
on earth, would anyone else know a person's mind and heart to such delicate touch and depth?
He's such a sweetheart!
Jesus, the lover of my soul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home