Rainbow

Friday, September 09, 2005

missing him for 100th day

just want to blog my thoughts and feelings today

as said by my siblings.
today is the 100th day for my dad.
even tho i dun count the days, coz usually they do this for the rituals thingy.
thank God there's no more rituals on the 100th day.

today,
glad to have unti CG.
been sometime we see one another together as a unit!
cryst, peikey, li siong, rui zhi, bernard, marissa, jingyu, ian,lystia, vincent, kim, dennis, gr, shiming, poy, rach, sandy, june, yi cheng, lawrence.
my heart is glad to see few who i long to see them at CG.
thank You God for them who came.

liked this worship song we sang at unit today.
the greatest thing in all my life is knowing You

shared something today which just came out,
when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
somehow it also encourages me when i said tt.

few lingered a bit more before we moved to maxwell.
bernard, june, marissa, sandy, rach and me.
was touched by what june said to me personally.
:) (ohoh, its just btw me and her)
Lord, keep watch over them and safe in You.

was late, poy offered to bring us back by car.
Guangrong who initially wanted to take the bus back from SK.
so that he can planned the sat event with me.
thankful for his "extra many miles"
ended up we discussed the sat event together, GR, Rach, Poy and me.
Lord, let our serving always be pleasing before You
we can make many plans, but You are the One who determines the steps.

as i reach home.
somehow my heart just fill up with his face and thoughts of our times together.
felt appreciative of those who prayed for my dad.
Heaven is a wonderful place.
filled with glory and grace.
i want to see my Saviour face.
( i want to see my dad 'soon")
Heaven is a wonderful place.
-a praise song sang in unit time today.

a day that i miss my dad too.
recd sms from poy. sometimes, his "crazy' ( rather fun side of him) can lift up others' spirit. thank God for him, he said something which reminded me to keep on praying for my family so that we all can meet my dad again altogether! amen!

Lord, i ask for a loving relationship with You
not just knowing about You through WOG
but to interact, to communicate, to ask and recd, to wrestle, to listen
the still small whisper
not in earthquake, not in fire,
"where are you, my daughter,cc"
Father is a wonderful God!
Give tks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home