Rainbow

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Step into it.

sep one week holidays.
so nice, and going to make use of it.
to be infilling and immerse in Him.
to be joyful in the Lord, and rejoice! giving thanks!

what we do the things we attempt shows God in us.
a great God in us, we attempt great things in life.

since june.
the soft whisper to do tt thing.
things in life cropped up.
nvr get down to do it.
gave myself excuses to say that time was not good time.

then remember on a sun sermon, think was through Ps dinah talked about it again.
it hit me again...
but in my "me" thoughts, i didnt take any step.

and again, during separate two ocassions during Hope Sem, through Ps Law and Charmaine, they brought it up the necessity of it. somehow, the still small voice whisper in my inner spirit.
but.....

guess it was the last draw.
God must be patient enough to let me hear once again.
at the coffee shop with cryst, GR, siew yee, teck keong, buying food to go to vivian's place for a time of fellowship.
teck keong talked about him going driving thoery so that he can convert his msian one to spore's. and guohui also taking up the lesson.
he asked if i want to take together.
erm, er..."ok" went the response though i was not sure it came out from me.

a small episode.
how the still patient voice of God can be ringing in our inner spirit.
yet the qtn always come: do i want to take the step?
nothing happens when we dont answer the qtn.

over the past weeks, asked God to show His plans for me in areas of missions.
esp within this year till the next june 06.
while i keep asking why He didnt show confirmations, it dawns upon me that He is already taking steps to show me.
the next one step is to pick up the driving skills.
one that's so much needed in church planting.

driving.
my 2nd sis already has. my younger sis already learning.
so being "me" , i know i would rather them driving me around if need arises.
to take this driving course.
it not me, i know its out of my comfort zone.
let it be
coz through it, it would be a breakthrough in my life.
not in terms of skills acquiring only, but a reliance on Holy Spirit in growing to know Him better.
ever let it be
i would enjoy the process of picking up this skills together with You.

at the end of the day, would it turn out to be used in overseas?
i would not know.
for now i am sure
this step i need to take.
for much i will learn.
Thank God, You never gave up on me despite the many times You whisper to me.
Thank You that You open my ears to hear You
to still be sensitive to Your voice.

You are nearer than i think.
Always be full of joy in the Lord, and i say it again--Rejoice! Phil 4:4

--
not easy.
i tried with the utmost i can.
the thought came.
difficult to come before You.
because of my fallbility.
what shall i do?
yet i thank You for the word you showed thought a sms.
"giv all ur worries and cares to God, for He cares abt what happens to u....my purpose of writing is to encourage you and assure that the grace of God is wif u no matter what happens" 1Pet 5:7,12
in this world , we are not against flesh and blood but against the authorities, the principalities etc.....
Thank You for Your word that brought me up to You, the assurance of You being nearer than i think or felt.

For You chose me and called me by name,
and i am reaching for my destiny this future You have planned for me. (song)

God, desire to be near.
nearer.
Not "me" but Your will be done.
i continue grow to surrender to You my rights, my desires my thoughts.....
make it ever perfect in Your will.

--
Only need to go bakc school two days!
enjoyed being a contract teacher.
less things to do.
:P
but i got to "sun'tan" myslef again later...
basketball training.
argh, going to face the crazy bunch of boys again?!
God, be with me even at trainings!
Hee....
but some P3s are really very CUTE!!
cant resist the urge to pinch their faces!! haha!
its wonderful to talk with kids.
:)
let it be a wonderful day!
( still have lots of marking to do....the "bad" part about being teachers. always have markings piled up)

Thank YOu God
for all You have given.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home