Rainbow

Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Virus Story-all abt it.

tues.
woke up with a red eye...ignore it.
went school.
only after the first lesson 9+am....already felt pain...told myself "hang on there"
went until the last lesson which is half the day.
went into the "stressful" class as i would term it now...
coz i always have difficulty in getting their attention...
but as the days goes by, i am somehow "capturing" , at least two of them now, out of the gang of 6. hm...catching their hearts now..."wah, to think teacher also got to think of ideas to capture the students hearts....in the heart language,i mean. last time, when we were still schooling, we were all so obedient le...
anyway, back to the class, two of the gals saw me with red eyes, told me to go back home and rest....
and i was touched, wah, at least got two concerned about me...hee.

home, feverish, slept.
woke up in evening, so swollen eyes, that i felt pain and could not really open my eyes.
went to SK clinic.
the doc surprised that i couldnt open eyes....
gave me eyes drops and ointment.

slept. its a pig's life.
or rather, a sick person's life. hee.

wed.
oh no...still swollen.
looks serious liao...
slept again....

missed "friends of South America"
had wanted so much to go...but i let it go...:)

woek up on thurs, hoping to see a better eye.
hm...thank God! the swollen part externally has gone, fever has gone.
only the internal still red.
yeah, i thought: i can go CG today!
until, my mum came to me, she said she got red eye.
then, a while later, my 2nd sis also woke up with a red eye.
just then, i recd sms from my xiaomei, she asked me if my red eye infectious, coz she also got red eyes!
wow, a family of red eyes!
i was very taken aback.
something new i experience in my whole life, at least to what i can remember.
it start with me, and it spreads so fast.
(* note: stg came to my mind about this..will blog in another entry)
i feel sad, to cause so much inconvenice to my fam.
feel amusing, to the impact it can have on one another because we live together.
feel worry, because of the kids i can come into contact with on tues.
and they are going to have exams soon.
Pray they are in Your safe Hands.

went to see the same doc again thurs noon.
he was smiling to me when he sees me, saying my eyes are better now....
but when i told him, it is infectious, and my whole fam got it...
he laughed...
and i actually laughed together with him...coz i find him so funny.
a doc actually laughed in front of patient?! hm...:P
anyway, i came out of doc's room, only to find my xiaomei queueing alsoin the sme clinic.
and of course, she went in and told the doc she got from me, she said the doc laughed again...
aiyo...a comical doc.

finally, everyone was at home.
my mum, 2nd sis, myself and xiaomei.
somehow like being "quarantined"
now i prob can feel how last time those people feel when they are quarantined.
and it came to mind, it was for very long time since we had a time together.
after those times, it seems all of us had went back to our own time schedule.

during this period.
i was first sad, coz i asked myself: why am i sick again? after tt long sore throat thingy...
i was uncomfortable with the time i had, coz i am used to a busy schedule.
everyone sms me to rest, and i felt a bit uncomfortable.
prob it was a signal that i shld slow down my pace.
i was touched by a few sms.
got one funny sms from shiming: cooled me like how God cooled Jonah....tt's a cute prayer lo!
( coz i was having fever....jonah was sheltered by a plant God made it there to cool him from scorching sun)
and smses just came in to ask me how i was....was very touched, esp those prayers....Thaks to all....Siew Qin, Rach, GR, Kim, Dennis, Sandy, Yi cheng, Poy, Law, Shiming, xiaodi......
my CG. i love you all. ( haha, can only say in my blog, i cant say it out to you all when face u all la...me still "shy" ) :p
got a sweet one from gao de: about pdwerful prayer ya...hee, its God's hands. Keep praying, then u'll get to hear more, see more and experience more. knew u prayed very hard.
got a cute one from Xiaodi: "meet up after the cats and dogs?" haha....my ans: No! even after the cats and dogs ran away, nope, not meeting u...haha...coz u may gonna get it too lo.
got a enlightening one from poy: even when eyes are impaired, we still can see the sight of God....hm...words of wisdom lo.

during the time i had, finally slowed down my pace.
to take time.
to appreciate life itself.
siew qin called me, and we just talked. not rushed.
after CG, poy came over, was a surprised "visit" tho suspecting from his sms, sounded like he would come over. was nice talking to him, feeling like "qurantined" victim finally found someone to talk to ....

after this whole episode.
hope be over soon.
i knew myself better.
i knew my Father better.
what a week.
what a experience.
what a life.
anything can come.
Life in itself is uncertain.
once again,
it reveals Him awesomeness
His sweetness to me through the people.


O God, even when i tried to hide from YOU at times like Jonah.
i thought i could hide from You
but in the end,
You always come in so gently beside me
to hug me in Your tender arms
to bring words of comfort to my heart:
My child, i have not forsaken you
not even a moment I left you
i have been with you watching over you
when u are about to fall down as you tried walking,
My hands are ready to catch you
when u are about to give it all up,
My arms are ready to support and lift you up
when the sadness in your heart overwhelms you
My tears flow with you
I AM here to exchange with you
your weariness with My strength
your sadness with My joy
your anxiety with My peace"
o God, Your everlasting promise is so sweet to our souls
always bring forth a ray of hope to me when our EYES are impaired
restore our sight to Your Will
that we can always follow to You through
Untill we see it!
Praise be unto You God!
(oh, btw, if it sound to u like a poetry, all glory to Him, coz i was inspired by Him as i worte this down) - a moment to be with Him
:)

2 Comments:

  • This is really really cool... excellent love poem about and to GOD... and the best part is you know what? I was reading and as i was nearing the end of your "poem", i was wondering... wow... this is written by CC? Coz you seldom write like that... Then I saw your comment at the bottom and burst out laughing... You like read my thoughts :p hahahaha

    By Blogger Sandy, at 1:02 PM  

  • Hey you really poetic leh..good good improvement already..definitely God showing you more ways you can be appreciative of Him! if you need anything to help u buy groceries or what...lemme know..i am just a few blocks away..:P
    Please REST!!

    By Blogger Rachel Tham, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home