Rainbow

Sunday, September 11, 2005

For Law:1st experience at Hope

Haha...for LAW.
i mean lawerence.
"sneaked" into his blog..heee
saw one of his blog: 1st experience with Hope.
shall share my here.

two things
one
first encounter Hope people , tt time they call themselves "Hoppies" erm...:p
i got their them wrong at the first time, so i always thoght they mean they are people who hop around....heehaaa..
i rem the first person i mt in NTU, a brother who came up to me with a "good" smile and ask me if i can spend some time do survey.
i thot was polite to stop and do the survey, coz i would not wnat to make any "enemies" on my first day at NTU plus i was alone....better do what i can do la.
and actually after completing, i ask him for directions to the bus stop.
so tt i can go back to bedok from Boon Lay
erm....guess what he did, he showed my all the way from medical centre to the bus stop at the building near er,now i cant rem what building. its the bus stop after the turn after hall 3 i think...
anyway, it jus a very long walk to me lo, for a "stranger" to send me all the way...
erm, "over-helpful"
but tts also the deep impression created ya!

second.
1st visit at Hope Church, tt time, Hope of God singapore
erm...not at a building with a cross on top?!
its at ulu place of Kreta Ayer People's Theatre?!
so many elderly gather there....
and i went in...so dark ya. hm....bit like some secret gathering lo....hee....at least to my impression tt time.

ya, tt's my first impression of church.
eh, did i blog this before?
not sure....at least now i cant rem. unless some kind free soul would like to check for me.
somehow seems like i write before...
anyway.....old pple like me ...its ok, just bear with me. :)
and its for Gao de lo....
and whoever misses my last blog which i wrote abt it...if i ever did tt.....:P

1 Comments:

  • Juz wan say something...... U SPELLED MY NAME WRONGLY!!!!!! whahahah

    By Blogger Lawrence, at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home